With a training provider account you can:
- Create an account and get approved as a WIOA eligible training provider or Registered Apprenticeship sponsor.
- Provide information about your institution and the programs you offer.
- Add and manage your own programs and enter performance data.
- Show up in statewide searches for training providers and Registered Apprenticeship sponsors.
How we help training providers:
- Do you offer education or training programs that lead to industry-recognized credentials? Do you want funding to train WIOA-eligible participants?
- Creating a training provider account with OKJobMatch gets you started on the path to becoming a WIOA eligible training provider or Registered Apprenticeship sponsor. Create a self-service account or request staff assistance today so you can help job seekers get the training and education they need to succeed.