To obtain a position in marketing research with an emphasis in consumer products utilizing 9 years' experience in sales analysis.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10 matches
- Delivered consistent revenue growth
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- CDL-A with 0 points, 0 accidents
- 10 years’ experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Recognized by General sales manager outstanding customer service.
- Certified 11 years in all areas of product knowledge
- Computer literate on various state of the art software programs
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and q...
Seeking a sale position that will benefit from my 8 years’ experience, with networking and industry that will improve sales results.Read full resume details
- CDL A truck driver with 30 years over the road experience specializing in hauling flammable liquids.
- 200K miles annually with an accident free and clean driving record
- Successfully maintaining DOT logs
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details