- Demonstrated ability to inspect vehicle for safety descrepencies.
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Dependable, willing to learn new skills and methods; completes tasks within specified ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 174 matches
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Over 10 Years Experience Driving and Operating a Truck
- Identifying and Resolving Shipping and Receiving Discrepancies
- Computer Literate – Scanners and PDAs
- Successfully Maintain DOT Logs
- Excellent Time Management, O...
- 14 years’ demonstrated experience in truck driving
- Identifying and resolving work related discrepancies
- Successfully maintaining DOT logs
- Excellent abilties to adapt to work enviornments
- Exhibits excellent communica...
Record of high performance standards, including attention to details, deadlines and parameters. Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and meeting deadlines. Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships. Excellent interpersonal communication s...Read full resume details