Your Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9 matches of 24,606 total active resumes
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Exceeded departmental 『sales』 goals by 『12%』
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of 『e...
- 5 years' experience as a General Manager of a general motors automotive dealership with 80 employees; experience covers exceeding budget in five different departments and maximizing profit, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business developme...
- Demonstrated leadership during tenure as shift supervisor
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards; protects patient confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work by the numbers, eliminate waste, control costs and improve efficieny.
To build a long-term career as a Pediatric Intensivist or Hospitalist utilizing my education and experience to provide quality patient care at a state of the art medical facility.Read full resume details