Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 316 matches
- Demonstrated ability to initiate program ideas, problem solve, implement initiatives
- Authorized to represent company in business and legal matters
- 20 years’ demonstrated experience in pumping oilfield leases and doing required paperwork.
- 5 years’ experience in automotive and diesel mechanics.
To provide premium healthcare as a CNA at a medical family practice to incorporate my patient communication and patient information tracking skills to promote the health and well beings of the patients.Read full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with OSHA regulations
EMPLOYED 05/2011 ┬¡ PRESENTDavis Correctional Facility Duties include filing, creating documents which include but are not limited to memorandums, letters, and meeting minutes. Answering the telephone, assisting offenders while working on units ...Read full resume details
Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skillsRead full resume details