An experienced administrative assistant specialist seeking employment providing office coordination.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 455 matches of 19,304 total active resumes
- 20 years' experience in planning, designing, and overseeing company production and maintenance operations
- Over 12 years' Industrial Engineering experience with thorough knowledge of Environmental Safety and Hazard compliance
- Expertise with Computer technology such as...
- 20 years' work experience as laborer
- One years' experience in tractor parts sales, including counter, catalog and internet
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
I am a class A CDL driver with 29 years over the road and regional experience. Safe and compliant with a clean driving record. Most of my experience is with dry vans and refers but I do have some end dump, belly dump, liftgate and tanker experience. I have experience with electric pallet jacks...Read full resume details
I have 17 years of experience, as a Contract Health Specialist, as an Expeditor/Purchasing Agent and as a Data Entry Clerk in industries including Pipeline, Accounting, Management, and Related Services of Entertainment. Most recently, I have been working as a Contract Health Specialist atRead full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background ...