- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 70 matches of 19,123 total active resumes
- Frequently cited by community, superiors, and colleagues for strong decision making and consistent leadership skills
- Professional and reliable employee with 1 years' experience in the security industry
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, ex...
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- 10 years' experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- 16 years of retail management. experience managing a $4.2 million dollar store with 462 employees; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner
- Familiar with general anatomy and medical terminology
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding ...
- Managed inventory by stocking shelves.* Followed all code dating procedures for customer safety.* Located items for customers.* Cleaned and organized shelves.* Scanned products with barcode reader.* Responded to customer requests.