at Klever Kidz Academy in Mcalester, Oklahoma, United States
Imagine getting to have fun each day! That's what you'll find at Klever Kidz Academy. We are looking for childcare teachers who have a desire to make a difference and foster healthy educational, relational, and psychological growth of the children in our facility. Our childcare teachers work with young children, from infants to school-age. Our methods of teaching and level of quality in instructors all add up to a well-rounded experience to nurture a well-educated child.
We are hiring part-time, full-time, and after school hours daycare teachers. Our benefits include competitive pay, health insurance available for full-time employees, discounted childcare, staff retreats, professional development, financial aid, and MORE.
This job requires a willingness to learn new techniques, responsibility, organization, carrying out curriculum, knowledge of child development, patience, and compassion.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children.
- Organize mealtimes and snacks for children.
- Help children keep good hygiene.
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers.
- Organize & structure activities and implement our chosen curriculum.
- Follow all DHS guidelines.
- Keep progress records.
- Work in a team setting