at Andromeda Systems Incorporated in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) provides tools and services to assist Physical Asset Owners, Fleet Managers, and Military Program Managers in gaining critical insights into their equipment’s performance, identifying system improvements, optimizing operations and support, making better business decisions, and achieving measurable life-cycle cost savings.
ASI provides unparalleled expertise and capabilities in the Reliability, Maintenance, Supportability, and Logistics disciplines. Our staff of nationally and internationally recognized leaders are shaping the industry and developing revolutionary solutions in the military and commercial sectors. Clients leverage our experience and cutting-edge analytical tools to improve asset performance and reduce life-cycle costs. As a leading provider of professional and high technology services and solutions, ASI serves the Department of Defense, U.S. civilian agencies, and private industry.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is seeking a qualified Logistics Analyst to join our team at Tinker AFB, OK. The candidate will provide Contractor Support Services to the Navy’s E-6 FST in the Maintenance Planning & Analysis department.
- Maintenance planning/design interface functions (determine, analyze, and conduct performance monitoring of the Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot levels of maintenance regarding overall reliability, maintainability, and availability characteristics and determine their projected availability)
- Provide supportability and technical analysis of operational ILS requirements
- Develop, evaluate, and list alternatives for changes to maintenance plans for systems, equipment, subsystems, Weapon Replaceable Assemblies, and Shop Repairable Assemblies
- Provide logistics support analysis
- Develop TMSDRs to incorporate Maintenance Plan review changes
- Respond to technical, logistics support analysis, and supportability questions from fleet and other E-6 community personnel
- At least six (6) years of experience in operational logistics support/maintenance engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Mathematics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or other related field
- May substitute high school diploma or GED and five (5) additional years of acquisition or operational logistics management
- In depth experience in maintenance of the E-6 aircraft
- Thorough knowledge of the scheduled maintenance system applicable to the E-6 aircraft
- Familiarity with analysis of aircraft maintenance practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Access
Thorough familiarity with Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems
- Background in E6 Flight Controls and Airframes
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and currently hold or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
For more information about this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.androsysinc.com.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5, 41 CFR 60-741.5 as well as 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, to the extent applicable.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account