at DatamanUSA, llc in Sulphur, Oklahoma, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measure designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety, and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures, and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.