at APAC-Central, Inc. in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Job ID: 456099
APAC Central Inc., is a CRH company producing and providing crushed aggregate materials, sand, ready-mix concrete, asphalt, and performing as a regional heavy highway/infrastructure construction firm serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, and southern Missouri. APAC-Central, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to continued success in the 21st Century!
The HR Administrator position is responsible for facilitating and administering generalist activities to further prepare the knowledge and skills needed to successfully work with the Human Resources functions. Work with the Human Resources Manager to maximize the utilization of the Human Resources component of the organization.
Bi-Lingual Highly Preferred
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Assists Human Resources Manager with hourly hiring process, including composition of job postings, advertisements and descriptions, screening of applications/resumes, background checks, interviewing of candidates, offer letter preparation.
- Coordination of drug screenings, background checks and conducting new hire orientations. Ensures proper paperwork is completed and forwarded to appropriate personnel. Maintains electronic database of human resources forms.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with administrative responsibilities and special projects, including compilation of data, data analysis and report preparation/generation.
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and distribution of reports as requested by management.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with required training, including preparation, review and distribution.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with maintenance of corporate policies and procedures and maintains electronic database.
- Processes corporate employee terminations, including entry, calculations, and routing of appropriate paperwork.
- Assists with meeting, maintaining and distribution of all new hire DOT requirements.
- Maintains adequate supply of human resources forms, including employee handbook, applications, files, etc. Assists with revision and development of employee handbook as needed.
- Coordinates and plans, in conjunction with local Human Resources department, employee functions/activities for employees.
- Assists employees with issues relating to payroll and PTO/vacation questions.
- Maintains professional demeanor in dealing with critical/confidential information; restricts discussion/knowledge of activity to a "need to know" basis.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Education/Experience
- High school graduate supplemented by appropriate college level coursework required.
- Two or more years experience in human resources required. Experience with recruitment and HR administration strongly preferred.
- Experience in a construction environment preferred.
- Valid state driver's license and satisfactory driving record is required.
- Bi-lingual highly preferred.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work in a team...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity