in County, OK
Seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Bookkeeper/Receptionist.
As a small office, we are looking for a friendly and welcoming person who will greet clients and visitors along with general clerical and light bookkeeping.
Other job duties include answering phones and emails, entering information into our database, organizing files, and making copies.
Our ideal candidate has worked in the accounting field for at least three years.Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Review financial transactions for accuracy
- Input transactions into the correct account
- Reconcile bank and other accounts
- Pay vendors as they come due
- Complete required tax forms
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts
- Manage the office petty cash fund
- Process company payroll
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business administration, accounting, finance or relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Proficient with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Knowledge of payroll and bookkeeping principles
- Understand how to balance bank accounts