at Gulfside Supply, Inc. dba Gulfeagle Supply in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
***Competitive SIGN-ON BONUSES Available and HOME EVERY NIGHT!**
- The CDL Driver is responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures.
- Assists in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily.
- Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy.
- Unload or assists in unloading materials by using piggybacks and/or by hand.
- Leads, instructs, and supervises others while on job sites.
- The Driver must professionally represent Gulfeagle Supply in the interaction and presence of all customers.
- Driver is responsible for securing returning loads prior to leaving the job site.
- Reports any maintenance deficiencies to the Warehouse Manager immediately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid state CDL Class A or B Drivers License
- Must be 21 years old or older