at Sunshine Industries, Inc. in Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
TITLE: DLS/Habilitation Training Specialist CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt
Sunday – Thursday 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and assist residents in home and money management, safety skills and shopping:
- Maintains all receipts as required and insert all receipts in financial books.
- Assist residents in laundry.
- Assist residents in the cleaning of his/her house.
- Assist residents in meal preparation and clean-up.
- Assist residents in lunch preparation for the next work day.
- Train residents on assigned IP outcome and document training.
- Transport residents to and from activities.
- Assist the Program Manager in assessing Individuals to determine needs.
- Attend IP meetings.
- Maintain accurate daily record of your activities.
- Fill in for other residential staff as needed.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Administer, document and monitor medications.
- Complete quarterly maintenance schedule.
- Completes all individual’s specific job duties, as well as other duties requested by supervisor.
- Proficient in Therap on all required documentation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be capable of lifting fifty (50) pounds.
SUPERVISOR: RESIDENTIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account