at Gulfside Supply, Inc. dba Gulfeagle Supply in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
***Competitive SIGN-ON BONUSES Available and HOME EVERY NIGHT!**
The CDL Driver is responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures. Assists in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily. Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Unload or assists in unloading materials by using piggybacks and/or by hand. Leads, instructs, and supervises others while on job sites. Driver is responsible for securing returning loads prior to leaving the job site. Reports any maintenance deficiencies to the Warehouse Manager immediately. Other duties as assigned.
- Valid state CDL Class A or B Drivers License
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
- Must be registered in Clearinghouse as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Must have high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the vehicle
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds of material...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity