at Guernsey in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with design technology team in support of Architects and Interior Designers
- Work with Design Technology Coordinator to implement modeling workflow
- Work with Graphic Designer to support rendering/animation production
- Responsible for BIM coordination and development
- Responsible for development of Construction Documents
- Some travel required
- Associate Degree in Architectural Design and Technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in Revizto/Navisworks coordinating various design discipline models
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and web conferencing
Guernsey is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer subject to Executive Order 11246, as amended, and its implementing regulations as such. This company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Essential Physical Functions: Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time. Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time. Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time. Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time. Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time. Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.