at Flex Tech LLC in Austin, Texas, United States
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.
Technicians will be responsible for installing Voice & Data Network Infrastructure cabling inside commercial buildings during the construction process. As a level I technician, you should be familiar with all industry (EIA / TIA) standards and know how to identify, pull, label, dress, terminate (connect), and test Category 3, 5e, 6 and 6a communications cabling. You should know how to install support structures and terminate workstation outlets (110 and Panduit) and read blue prints as well. You will also need to have all basic hand tools, PPE and specialty tools.
Requirements of the Voice & Data Technician-Level 1
- Minimum 6 months experience installing Voice & Data Infrastructure in commercial buildings
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed
- Carry and climb ladders as needed
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from the jobsites
- Provide a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be willing and able to drive anywhere in the local market to get to jobsites
- Willingness to travel is a big plus but not required
100 Pair, 150 – 300 pair, 25 pair, 300 – 900 pair, Cat 3, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a, RJ45 Termination, BICSI Level I, BICSI Level II, BICSI Technician , BICSI RCDD, CommScope, Hilti, OSHA 10, OSHA 30, Panduit, Siemens, Systimax, TEXO, CTS Certified, CommScope, Leviton, Nordx, Ortronics, Wiremold, anaerobic, Corning, SC, Fusion Splice, ST, LC, Unicam, Fluke Versiv, Fluke DSX 5000, Fluke DSX 8000, Fluke Certifiber Pro, MOD – TAP, OTDR, Pentascanner, Power Source & Light Meter, Toner / ProbeTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account