at CTG in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Healthcare Project Manager
Feb 24, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking seasoned Healthcare Project Managers to continue growing our talent network. Join our team today – we’re excited about upcoming, long-term opportunities with prominent healthcare organizations!
Work will be analytical and collaborative – relevant activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead project management activities from end-to-end
- Evaluating the scope of a project and identifying critical factors to ensure success completion
- Developing detailed project plans, timelines with clear milestones and workflows to support the implementation of the project
- Identifying key project resources and ensuring their adherence to the project plan
- Facilitating program implementation
- Defining and reporting on key measures of success
- Monitoring performance tracking progress against targets/identified goals
- Have the ability to communicate with clients (both internal and external) on a wide range of digital healthcare topics
- Design and manage databases and document repositories as required
- Documents activities and develop feedback reports to communicate project findings and activities to collaborators and others involved (e.i. workflows, processes, etc.)
- Can define, deploy and utilize a clear escalation plan/path as required by the project(s)
- Perform other-related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 10 plus years of Project Management experience, with specific experience related to Healthcare in a clinical setting
- Expertise with Epic, Cerner, or other EMRs preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented, with an ability to develop and deliver high quality work products (e.g. reports, PowerPoint presentations, excel files, etc.)
- Is competent, self-motivated and able to work independently receiving minimal supervision
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills, can manage multiple projects at various stages and work cross-functionally
- Serves as a facilitator, coach, and change agent in leading projects and multidisciplinary teams
- Directs and completes projects as assigned
CTG Consultants are eligible for full medical, vision, and dental benefits, PTO/holidays/sick time, supplemental insurance coverage, tuition reimbursement and many other great benefits.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time