at Cimarron Software Services, Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Cimarron is seeking a Systems Engineer to support the B-52 Radar Modernization program in Huntsville, AL.KEY DUTIES
- Leverage Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) software to define the system architecture, functionality, and verification methods.
- Develop requirements verification work products, including verification plans, the verification logic network, test procedures, and analyses.
- Maintain Requirements Specification Baseline.
- Exercise change control through the use of Specification Changes Notices and updates to the DOORS databases.
- Review documents delivered by the subsystem suppliers to Buyer in support of their Supplier Data Requirements List (SDRL) obligations.
- Analyze software under development for conformance to system requirements, including developmental testing, Informal Qualification Testing (IQT) and Formal Qualification Testing (FQT).
- Prepare the CDR agenda, identify actionees, and perform the meeting planning activities
- Turn the Entrance Criteria into readiness metrics that can be updated each week
- Manage the planning schedule and report on progress
- Coordinate with stakeholder teams to ensure CDR inputs are being completed
- Support dialog with the USG SPO
- Schedule and conduct team planning meetings, dry-runs, etc
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Cimarron employees are required to follow federal, state, and local laws regarding COVID-19 practices, as well as customer requirements.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or another related program.
- Experience with verification, test, and/or Cameo.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.