at Cimarron Software Services, Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Cimarron is seeking Senior Systems Engineers to support a missile weapon system program (MSW) in Oklahoma City, OK. Although these positions are supporting a 6-month contract that has the possibility of extension, they are full-time/benefited (i.e. PTO, 401(k), insurance) positions with Cimarron.
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, and verify a life cycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Evaluate customer and/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters, and assure compatibility of all physical, functional, and program interfaces.
- Perform analysis to optimize the total system of systems and/or system architecture to solve complex missile defense problems.
- Perform analyses of the following factors in order to ensure mission success: affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance, and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration.
- Plan, organize, implement, and monitor the requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management, and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Resolve cross-functional technical issues.
- Develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Develop verification and validation methods, processes, logic, and plans in support of program milestones.
- Analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs, and interface specifications.
- Utilize Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools such as DOORS, Cameo, and mathematical modeling and simulation to develop system definitions and perform trade studies in assigned areas.
- Evaluate systems under various scenarios and architectures to determine and/or optimize overall system mission performance in a framework, providing insight into performance.
- Develop and maintain analysis tools of varying fidelity, including modeling and simulation tools, to predict performance against evolving threats of current and future missile defense systems.
- Perform systems analyses of the existing system architecture in conjunction with new technologies and concepts to provide improvements to future architectures.
- Develop, refine, and document key algorithm capabilities to support DoD customers.
- Conduct analysis of multiple targets discrimination for survivability, vulnerability, and susceptibility into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Develop MBSE tools, processes, and architectures.
- Manage configuration, data, and workflow of program-specific MBSE tools and processes.
- Establish the protocols and processes to integrate engineering tools with MBSE.
- Tailor and deploy MBE/MBSE techniques to MWS Programs.
TRAVEL None REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Cimarron employees are required to follow federal, state, and local laws regarding COVID-19 practices, as well as customer requirements.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 5 years of related experience, or a Masters degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 3 years related experience, or a Ph.D. in Engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university and experience.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION
- Active Secret clearance.
- Experience applying systems engineering processes and principles.
- Experience/domain knowledge of system architecture, requirements, interface definition, verification, and validation.
- Experience with complex systems development and integration.
- Experience modeling or simulating complex systems.
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of systems engineering tools, schedules, and metrics (i.e. Earned value management, DOORs, CAMEO).
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, distributions, and sampling.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.