at Cimarron Software Services, Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Cimarron is seeking Systems Engineers to join the Systems Integration Laboratory team for a large aerospace and defense customer in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a critical position supporting multiple aerospace and defense programs!
Although this is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension, this opportunity is full-time/benefited (i.e. PTO, 401(k), insurance) with Cimarron.
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, and verify system and subsystem requirements.
- Evaluate customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements.
- Develop system test plans and create requirement verification links to test procedures in DOORS.
- Research, analyze, and compile technical data into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Plan, organize, implement, and monitor the requirements management processes, tools, risks, issues, opportunity management, and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews.
- Resolve cross-functional technical issues.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Cimarron employees are required to follow federal, state, and local laws regarding COVID-19 practices, as well as customer requirements.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Clearance.
- Excellent experience with Systems Engineering principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline with 5 or more years experience.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education
- Experience with Radar systems development and test.
- Experience with Electronic Warfare integration.
- Experience with BORIS.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.