at Andromeda Systems Incorporated in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) is seeking full-time Electrical/Electronics Engineers to work in Jacksonville, FL. Engineers are responsible for providing technical assistance and guidance for operations and maintenance of electrical and electronic equipment for various DoD aircraft.
Advantages of working with ASI in Jacksonville:
- Low cost of housing
- No state income tax
- Great area schools (St. John’s County)
- Great work environment
- Compressed and flexible work schedules
- Partial ability to work from home
- Diverse projects supporting multiple platforms
- Fantastic co-workers and customers
- Apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, develop, implement, test, and evaluate projects within the electronic engineering discipline
- Design, develop, and review schematics, systems, equipment, fixtures, and other technical requirements
- Prototype, validate, and troubleshoot system installations
- Perform engineering investigations of failed electronic components and systems
- Determine requirements and technical specifications for modifications and/or purchase of new equipment
- Develop and maintain procedures for maintaining complex automated test equipment, new capability development, and process improvement
- Prepare and review engineering and technical analyses, reports, and other technical documentation
- Review technical publication deficiency reports and update publications as necessary
- Provide recommendations, designs, and reports to Government representatives for final actions, review, and follow-up
- Review existing and/or development of new systems and tooling calibration/maintenance procedures
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from an accredited college or university
- 7 years of Electrical/Electronics engineering experience
- Ability to use Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- 10+ years of Electrical/Electronics engineering within the aviation, aerospace, or defense industry
- Experience with NAVAIR engineering and reporting procedures
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and qualify for Secret Clearance
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first day of work except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation
- 401(k) plan with immediate 100% vesting and 4% discretionary match
- Paid leave including PTO, holiday, bereavement, military
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and dependent care FSA
- Company provided life and AD&D as well as voluntary life/AD&D
- Opportunities for growth and development
About Andromeda Systems Incorporated
ASI provides tools and services to assist Physical Asset Owners, Fleet Managers, and Military Program Managers in gaining critical insights into their equipment’s performance, identifying system improvements, optimizing operations and support, making better business decisions, and achieving measurable life-cycle cost savings.
ASI provides unparalleled expertise and capabilities in the Engineering, Reliability, Maintenance, Supportability, and Logistics disciplines. Our staff of nationally and internationally recognized leaders are shaping the industry and developing revolutionary solutions in the military and commercial sectors. Clients leverage our experience and cutting-edge analytical tools to improve asset performance and reduce life-cycle costs. As a leading provider of professional and high technology services and solutions, ASI serves the Department of Defense, U.S. civilian agencies, and private industry.
For more information about this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.androsysinc.com.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5, 41 CFR 60-741.5 as well as 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, to the extent applicable.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.