at Oklahoma Blood Institute in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
HELP SAVE LIVES
Oklahoma Blood Institute is actively seeking qualified candidates for a rewarding position that is responsible for operating mobile donor coaches to mobile blood drives and delivering and retrieving processed and unprocessed blood, blood products, donor/patient samples, derivatives, equipment, and supplies to/from hospitals, mobile blood drives, centers, clinics, doctor's offices, and research facilities.
Considered applicants must have a CDL and be at least 21 years of age.
If you are the type of person that loves to drive in all types of weather and has a passion to help save lives, this could be the perfect job for you!
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Pay: Competitive pay based on education and/or experience plus shift differential
Days and Hours: Varied based on mobile blood drive schedule (40 hours per week)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess a minimum Class B Commercial Driver's License and current DOT Physical Card
- Must provide a current driving record with zero points
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Mechanical, electrical and automotive experience a plus
- Effective inter-personal communication and customer service skills
- Must be dependable, responsible and punctual in attendance
- If employed as a driver elsewhere, must provide Fleet Manager with copies of active log sheets
- Must pass road test administered by Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor or designee
- Coordinate the movement of mobile donor stations to and from blood drives in a safe and timely manner
- Must be willing to accomplish all work assignments with minimum supervision
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.