at Buffalo Run Casino & Resort in Miami, Oklahoma, United States
Purpose of Position
To provide outstanding Customer Service for our guests, as well as safeguarding our guests, employees and Casino assets.
Responsibilities and Tasks (including, but not limited to)
- Providing the highest level of Customer Service to all guests.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with coworkers.
- Communicating any departmental issues or concerns to the Customer Service and Protection Manager and/or Director of Surveillance and Security.
- Interacting with guests in a friendly and assistive manner.
- Responding in a timely matter to requests for Security to the scene of accidents or incidents.
- Implementing appropriate de-escalation and conflict resolution tactics when needed.
- Performing perimeter checks inside/outside of the facility for potential threats and overall wellness.