at AT&T in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Take the lead at the front line of our company from the comfort of your home (during COVID-19) or with our team in the Tulsa, OK Call Center.
*This position has been designated as an optional Work from Home opportunity on a temporary basis due to COVID-19 and will transition back to the AT&T Call Center located at 2029 S. Sheridan Rd. in Tulsa, OK. **Applicants from outside the Tulsa, Oklahoma geographical area must be willing and able to relocate at their own expense to Tulsa prior to their start date and be physically based in the call center.**
We offer a competitive compensation package. Customer Technical Support Representatives start between $16.77 and $18.66 hourly, based on education and relevant work experience, and receive pay increases every 6-months.
As a Customer Technical Support Representative you’ll offer customized solutions, identify sales opportunities and provide service for millions of customers – one at a time. You’ll be a part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers, and your expert recommendations will help them get the most out of the technology they love.
What does it take to deliver best-in-class service and technology?
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism and a desire to close the deal on sales.
- You’ll handle customer service calls ranging from billing and payments to plan changes and upgrades.
- While you offer solutions and resolve issues, you’ll work to transition each call to a sales opportunity; working to meet daily and monthly sales goals.
- Your consultative approach to customers’ needs will deliver personalized recommendations of AT&T products and services.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid training that you’ll complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth.
To get you started, we’ll provide you everything you need to hit the ground running. If you choose to work from home, you’ll just need to visit us on site in Tulsa, OK on day one for instructions and to pick up your work materials (computer and phone). WFH employees will need to have reliable internet service already available in their home.
Do you have prior customer service/sales experience or a college degree? If so, you may be eligible for higher pay.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) and U-verse TV
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
Qualifications - External
TESTS: Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position.
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One-year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills.