at ConocoPhillips in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
EMPLOYER: ConocoPhillips Company
Job Title: Senior Analytics Analyst
Job Location: 511 S Keeler Ave., Bartlesville, OK 74003
Duties: Responsibilities include: Designing and developing complex data and application integration solutions Informatica Power Center; Developing advanced SQL queries for data retrieval and loading to and from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, and Teradata; Developing B2B small and large data feeds to and from partners, using Cleo Harmony B2B; Creating data feeds to data Teradata data warehouses using Teradata TPT, Teradata SQL, SDC1 and SDC2, and data warehousing schemas such as star schemas; and, Creating new, and supporting existing, data models for the oil and gas industry using PPDM data models.
Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field followed by 10 years of professional work experience in job offered or computer-related occupation.
Position also requires:
- 10 years of experience in integration development using Informatica Power Center;
- 10 years of experience with writing SQL queries using Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft T-SQL, Teradata SQL;
- 10 years of experience with the system development lifecycle, including all aspects from requirements, design, and implementation of software solutions;
- 10 years of experience using Teradata Parallel Transport (TPT) connections to move data into Teradata Data Warehousing;
- 5 years of experience using Informatica Cleo Harmony or Harmony-based tools for designing, developing, and implementing business-to-business file and data sharing;
- 10 years of experience designing and implementing various slowly changing dimension (SCD1 and SCD2) solutions to load star schema data warehouses; and,
- 5 years of experience using PPDM (Professional Petroleum Data Management) data models for the oil and gas industry.
CONTACT: To apply: Please mail resume to Melanie Phelps at 315 S. Johnstone Ave. Bartlesville, OK 74004. Must reference job #6407.2418.6