at Daryl Flood, Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Who We Are
Daryl Flood companies specialize in providing customer-first, full service relocation, home delivery, warehousing, and moving services in the US and abroad. We have 15 locations across the US, and our corporate headquarters operate out of Coppell, Texas. We are a Client-focused, market-driven organization that is continually on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards performance. Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners of the company, and at Daryl Flood everybody has a stake in the outcome.
What We Offer
A competitive benefits package, 10 paid holidays, and 2 weeks paid time off in the first year.
A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development opportunities.
A winning culture and rewards success through our Gainsharing program, where profits are shared amongst our team members.
Now Hiring for a Regional Operations Manager for our Final Mile Operations, due to continued growth and new locations!
* This position can be located at any of our Operations *
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the overall execution and performance of multiple locations, including staffing, P&L performance, customer experience, processes utilized, inventory and direction of the overall operation. This position requires extreme discipline and efficiency.
Regional Operations Manager – Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the business scope under the DF Logistics vertical in order to train and set expectations of operations and staff members.
• Lead operation managers and assist in the recruitment and development of staff and Independent Contractors.
• Establish procedures and protocols for operational effectiveness and ensure adherence.
• Provide oversight regarding the selection of Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers to secure best value/service standards are met.
• Assist in development of the plan of annualized equipment, vehicle, and staffing needs for budgetary establishment purposes.
• Exhibits active involvement in learning and reviewing P&L performance ensuring decisions and practices coincide with budgetary goals.
• Develop, recommend, and manage annual operation budget, by working actively in the budget process with the Director of Home Delivery and Operation Managers.
• Actively review key performance measurements and ensure process improvement strategies are identified and incorporated.
• Keep the Director of Home Delivery well informed of all matters relating to performance, personnel issues, business opportunities, etc.
• Conduct monthly meetings and training sessions designed to inform and improve upon performance of staff members and Independent Contractors
• Perform Quarterly Audits to ensure that GEA Processes are being followed and that location is running safe and adhering to all safety standards
• Review weekly claims reports and help Ops Managers execute a plan to improve.
• Establish and adhere to a schedule for conducting store visits in all locations.
• Evaluate staff and Independent Contractors performance – expanding, modifying and/or abandoning strategies and/or tactics as necessary, based on conclusions reached.
• Establish effective communication and relationships with customers and GEA Regional Managers to ensure performance measurements and goals are understood and achieved, and that new business opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Implement and enforce company policies, standards, and procedures. Promote and espouse the company mission statement.
• Responsible for compliance with Local, Federal and State legislation pertaining to personnel, equipment, vehicle and building matters.
• Coordinates, resolves, and responds to issues as they pertain to the Operations Performance.
• Designing and implementing Quality Control Scores Incentives Program, and monitoring and addressing QC scores with Independent Contractors.
• Assist in any other area of operations that may need assistance
• Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Who We Are Looking For:
At Daryl Flood, we look for smart people with great attitudes to join our growing team! If you meet the below requirements, we encourage you to apply and take the next step in furthering your career.
Regional Operations Manager – Education and Experience
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the transportation, logistics, or related industry required. Must have prior experience managing a team across multiple geographic locations. Previous experience managing a budget required. High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Four (4) year college degree in Business, Supply Chain Logistics, or related field preferred. Current, valid state driver’s license required.
Daryl Flood, Inc.
3800 S MacArthur Blvd, Ste A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73179