at Cimarron Software Services, Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Cimarron is seeking a Software Engineer to be responsible for the full lifecycle development of software in support of an unmanned aircraft program. While this program is located in Midwest City OK, this position can be supported remotely.KEY DUTIES
- Develop software following DO-178C and ARP-4754A objectives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Develop safety-critical and mission-critical software using the SCADE software suite, Polarion, VxWorks, Jira, and Confluence.
- Decompose and derive software requirements that address safety, security, and performance, in addition to baseline functional requirements.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to design efficient, safe code.
- Support software test and systems engineering in reviewing and updating the design.
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 1 or more years of experience with MATLAB software suite.
- Experience developing software using model-based software tools.
- Applied experience with hard real-time operating systems using C/C++ and/or Python.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact well in diverse team environments.
- 2 or more years of experience with the SCADE software suite.
- 2 or more years of experience as an embedded software developer in aerospace, automotive, railway, or defense industries.
- Experience writing code to interface with subsystems onboard aircraft.
- Experience in safety-critical or mission-critical embedded systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Cimarron Software Services, Inc.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135