at Arvest Bank in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Associate can be located at 4500 S Garnett in Tulsa, Oklahoma or at 200 Parkwood in Lowell, Arkansas.
Mortgage and Project Planning experience are preferred qualifications.
Position is Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
SUMMARY: With general guidance and direction, the Division Project Planning Specialist will manage a variety of projects within the assigned division ensuring quality and on-time completion. The incumbent serves as a liaison between business units and project stakeholders. The primary role is to organize, schedule and facilitate completion of projects or initiatives while maintaining effective, and professional communication with team members and project stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following functions are supervised and/or performed by the associate. Other duties may be assigned.
- As directed, initiate projects and assess the scope and resources necessary to effectively coordinate/facilitate projects.
- Lead the project team to collect requirements, define project scope, and determine project schedule.
- Work with the project team to execute the project plan, coordinate tasks, testing, training and communication to reach on-time completion of assigned projects. Facilitate meetings and document project status utilizing meeting notes and the project schedule.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables. Monitor team progress on the project schedule and report variances to manager and project steering committee on variances of, or risks assessed on, the project scope, cost and timeline.
- Finalize appropriate project documentation and deliverables, and compile lessons learned from project stakeholders.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures while maintaining the project process, user documentation and history.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree in business, finance or related field or related work experience required.
- 2 years’ banking/finance or project management experience required.
- Strong writing and communication skills preferred.
- Arvest experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to talk or hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, may also include lifting overhead.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
4500 S Garnett Rd
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146