at Grit Resources in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Grit Resources is hiring an Inspector to work for a great company in the Oklahoma City area. An ideal candidate for this position will be adaptable and have extraordinary attention to detail. If you have experience as an Inspector and are looking for a stable position then apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and perform ET, MT, UT, PT, and/or visual inspection techniques.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Serve as a team member in the dedication to a quality and safety-oriented culture, focusing upon enhancing internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Directly work with certain functions within the organization's operations, including inspection and testing and administrative personnel, management, and customers.
- Have adequate product knowledge and practical applications.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
- Be competent in reading and interpreting customer, company, and industry specifications, operating procedures and work instructions, equipment manuals, and other technical documents.
- Monitor and report to management any system discrepancies or opportunities for improvement.
- Be competent in the use of computers including software such as Microsoft Word and Excel, as required for certain inspection reports and assigned by the Supervisor.
- Expected to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in written form, with customers, vendors, management, and other co-workers.
- Understand and perform the processes as described in the position's written operating procedures and work instructions.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects).
- Collect, record, and evaluate inspection data according to defined acceptance criteria in order to determine the usability of customer products.
- Use and maintain appropriate measuring and test equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on M& TE, company trucks, and other equipment.
- Operate company equipment in a responsible and safe manner and report all problems or concerns to the Supervisor or Quality Manager immediately.
- Use appropriate PPE and follow all company and customer safety policies while performing work at customer sites.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must follow all safety procedures
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Completed the required training
300 NW 61st Street - Suite 100
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118