at Facet in Stilwell, Oklahoma, United States
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier, and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing and rapidly-evolving global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown organically and through a thoughtful acquisition strategy to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. Filtration Group has the broadest portfolio of solutions in the industry and has had a particular focus on building a leading platform of solutions focused on the Life Sciences and Indoor Air Quality end markets which are rapidly growing in the current market environment. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80 percent of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
With revenues of $1.4 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the world and has a global footprint of 141 facilities in 28 countries. Filtration Group has over 6,000 employees who are united in their Mission to make the world safer, healthier, and more productive.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential. Madison’s footprint spans across Europe, Asia and the Americas operating over 216 facilities in 45 countries, with over 12,000 engaged employees. Having successfully built market leaders in filtration, medical, safety, instruments, heat transfer, and indoor air quality, Madison generates revenue of $5 billion, with an enterprise value worth well over $7 billion.
The Process Technologies Group (PTG) markets and sells filtration, separation and coalescing products into the refining, oil & gas, aviation, marine, mining, chemical and other sub-markets. A key element to growth is the successful promotion of PTG products in each of these verticals.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing. At Filtration Group our marketers work to build equity for our brands, have ownership in the customer experience and create content for external and internal audiences. This is a strategic role for someone who wishes to grow their career in marketing with the fastest-growing company in the space.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and focused on deliverables that add value to the organization. He or she will have experience with B2B marketing practices and in working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This person must be able to work at both a strategic level (generating new ideas to drive demand and business growth) and at the tactical level (executing campaigns, writing and developing content, etc.).
The Marketing Manager will manage all aspects of marketing and marketing communications for external customer communications and internal employee communications. This role will own marketing execution for the market(s) served and will partner with Commercial Leadership on business goal alignment and with the Director of Marketing on processes, best practices, and guidance
Primary responsibilities include and are certainly not limited to the following:
- Marketing Planning:
- Partner with commercial leaders to build the business marketing plan to deliver business growth goals.
- Identify the best marketing levers to attract and penetrate target customers and target segments
- Manage marketing plans, execute activities, and produce content in support of that marketing plan
- Meet with business leaders regularly to ensure marketing plan remains in alignment with business needs. Maintain web content ensuring it is current and up-to-date
- Sales Support:
- Partner with business marketing teams to develop email programs for products, outreach campaigns and demand generation efforts to drive leads
- Build and drive online advertising campaigns to cost-effectively drive lead generation across advertising networks (this may include social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Develop Sales Kit materials (brochures, collateral, presentations, etc.)
- New Product Development Support:
- Lead cross functional team to successfully progress through NPD stage gate process
- Develop and deploy NPD Launch materials
- Develop and Manage Product Content (images, messaging, value propositions, competitive messaging)
- Build and assemble corresponding campaigns (digital and in-person) to launch NPD.
- Assist and support product training materials for sales, partners, and customers.
- Communications: Manage Internal and External communications
- Produce necessary internal communications and content (newsletters, intranet, posters, etc.)
- Write, Coordinate and Publish Content (case studies, testimonials, press releases, etc.)
- Manage the creation of content to demonstrate our brand promise
- Ensure all business efforts adhere to the brand standards—messaging and visual identity
- Partner with the HR team to create content to communicate HR announcements to employees globally
Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment.
- 5-10 years digital and content marketing experience.
- 3-5 years proven experience leading and providing direction to cross functional teams.
- Oil & Gas experience a plus.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suites a must.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo a plus).
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, keyword research, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, across job functions.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Innovative and adaptable - demonstrated entrepreneurial abilities, with start-up business/project skills.
- Change management skills or experience - persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- High energy, teamwork focused attitude.
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes in a logical sequence.
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects at once. Should be able to prioritize, work independently, and solve problems, working comfortably under pressure.
- Embraces Filtration Group’s values and culture. Passionate about making the world safer, healthier, and more productive and about preserving an entrepreneurial culture and operating model.
470555 East 868 Road
Stilwell, Oklahoma 74960