at 5280 Solutions in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5280 Solutions, LLC is a proud veteran owned partner of Amazon, Logistics (AMZL).
We are looking for self-motivated, reliable Delivery Associates (DA) to help us meet Amazon’s “customer obsessed” delivery experience. As a DA you will follow safe driving practices while maintaining high quality customer service when delivering packages to homes, retail locations, and other delivery locations in Tulsa and surrounding areas. In this position you will play a key role in helping us keep AMAZONS commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time, and to the right place.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is a fast paced, physically demanding and highly rewarding job.
We operate 7 days a week, 10 hours a day and work in all weather conditions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Comply with all safety rules and policies.
- Deliver a wide variety of packages, up to 300 per-day.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle prior to departing to deliver goods.
- Follow delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate the delivery vehicle.
- Complete inspections of vehicle after route has been completed.
- Safe keep all items provided by 5280 Solutions, LLC.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Clean driving record (no accidents or moving violations in last 3 years).
- Consent to 5-panel drug test.
- Must be able to work independently in a high paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to get in and out of a van, without accommodations, repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Must be able to work additional hours during high volume periods.
- Must have a basic understanding of electronic handheld devices to assist in deliveries.
- Delivery experience is preferred (but not required).
- Minimum High School Diploma is preferred.
- Should have a basic understanding of English.
- Full-time drivers work 4 days on (including weekends)/3 days off schedule.
- Part-time drivers may work fewer days, including weekends.
- You must work 30 hours a week to receive health benefits.
- $15 an hour with additional bonuses and incentives based on individual and team performance.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Amazon branded shirt and pants will be provided.
- Packages can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Physical job with an average of 200 stops, involving exiting and entering vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
17405 E 44th place
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74134