at Berry Global in Pryor, Oklahoma, United States
Responsible for completing tasks related to the electrical components of machinery and equipment. Perform preventive and repair maintenance work on production machinery to ensure the continuous production of high quality film while maintaining all safety work standards.
- Troubleshoot, repair and correct mechanical, electrical and process problems associated with production equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Provide technical support for production.
- Use JDE system to purchase and stock parts.
- Ability to assemble, disassemble and convert/upgrade production lines or support equipment as required for repairs, upgrades and/or installations to include mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, fabrication, VFD and PLC.
- Regularly inspect production lines and support equipment and schedule necessary preventive maintenance routines.
- Ability to identify and work with contractors to repair, install, remove, and/or upgrade equipment.
- Welds together metal parts, equipment pieces, etc. as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
Journeyman certification preferred.
Two to four years of experience in industrial electrical repair including drives, instrumentation, and process controls involving high-speed production equipment such as extruders, resin conveying equipment, packing equipment, and state of the art process controls.
- Must possess basic mechanical and electrical skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to follow written and verbal instructions with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical and/or engineering blueprints, drawings and schematics.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical systems and equipment, including drives, motors, etc.
- External skills training related to the position may be required
1 Stretch Film Way
Pryor, Oklahoma 74361