Measurable skills gain
Method of Delivery
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours
Instructional Program (CIP)
The Diesel Technology program will prepare students for employment as entry-level technicians in the maintenance, repair, service, and operation of medium/heavy diesel technology and equipment. The program combines theory with hands-on training designed to simulate the work environment and help students obtain the skills needed to excel in the field. Students will gain knowledge and skills in the following areas: Electronic Circuits, Cooling Systems, Truck Brake Systems, Steering and Drive Trains, Hydraulics, Torque Converters, and Alignment. Opportunities for graduates include entry-level positions in dealerships, service stations, private repair enterprises, franchised truck repair organizations, medium/heavy equipment maintenance shops, and companies with vehicle fleets as general technicians and many others.
• Achieve a high level of craftsmanship and professionalism.
• Inspect, diagnose, and conduct failure analysis and preventive maintenance inspections during repairs.
• Use service resources effectively.
• Apply fundamental skills and concepts to unfamiliar situations.
• Provide superior customer service.
• Follow safe shop practices.
• Select and maintain appropriate tools.
• Demonstrate both oral and written communication skills effectively, and practice productive interpersonal relations.
Program Length (Weeks)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
WIOA Approved Program
4242 South Sheridan
12 - TulsaRegion
Name of Credential
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Pell, FSEOG Grant, and Direct Student Loans
In accordance with school policy, any student who
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - ACCSC and OBPVS
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$17,820.00 In-State Tuition
$902.00 Fees and Uniform
$17,820.00 Out-of-State Tuition
Supplies/Materials/Hand Tools (not included in tuition)
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost