Sales Representative - Paid Relocation to Cincinnati, OH
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Norman, OK 73026
Total Quality Logistics
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at (513) 831-2600 ext. 51454.
About the role:
TQL, the nation’s second largest freight brokerage firm in the nation is aggressively expanding its corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, and we are looking for new entry-level sales representatives. Once the expansion is complete, TQL’s headquarters will double in size featuring an onsite 24/7 access gym, basketball court, outside patio and full-service cafeteria. As a Sales Representative for TQL, you will build your own book of business while handling your customer’s transportation needs 24/7/365. If you’re a problem-solver, quick decision maker, and have the drive for financial freedom, then this is the sales career for you. There’s no secret to our success, we invest in our people and our technology while delivering the best customer service in the business. Ready to get started?
POSITION IS LOCATED AT TQL’S HQ IN CINCINNATI, OH – PAID RELOCATION PROVIDED
What’s in it for you:
- $35,568 – $40,000 base salary with un-capped commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package with 401k and company match
- 26-week paid training and mentoring program
- Personalized career path with 90% of our sales managers promoted from within
- Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH
- Work hard, play hard – Voted a 2019 and 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For
- Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time, 24/7/365
- Be honest and proactive in all your communications – internally and externally
You need the following to get in the door:
- College degree preferred, but we have successful sales representatives without one
- The determination to work harder than anyone you know
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
- The ability to work with the latest technologies
- We prefer some sales experience, but we have top sales representatives with diverse backgrounds
- An obsession for great customer service