Clinical Sales Account Manager (OK, NW Texas)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
Hillrom is a $2.9B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions.
Hillrom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The Clinical Sales Account Manager drives the generation of Hillrom Rental Therapy and Safe Patient Handling product sales. In collaboration with the Account Executive and specialty sales partners, develop and implement sales strategies that deliver comprehensive solutions to customers within the assigned territory or account base. Establish and maintain strong business relationships and high levels of satisfaction with prospective and existing customers. Deliver on Early Sense renewal contracts and Watchcare SmartPad contracts and utilization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive overall revenue attainment across assigned accounts: Develop and implement sales strategies that deliver comprehensive solutions to customers within the assigned territory or account base to capture new accounts and enhance performance in existing accounts. Conduct negotiations with customers to finalize sales. Demonstrate an effective understanding of competitive action in the assigned territory and develop plans to address problem areas and customer needs. Achieve product revenue goals. Ensure new product success to include Rental, Safe Patient Handling, Early Sense renewal contracts, and Watchcare Smartpad agreements and pad utilization.
- Collaborate with internal sales and service partners to seamlessly serve shared accounts: Maintain highly effective communications with capital, service, and specialty sales partners. Coordinate specialist and service resources involvement within assigned accounts. Provide local support for Enterprise Accounts Team initiatives across major IDNs.
- Coordinate customer sales support activities across assigned accounts: Lead customer business reviews and collect evidence-based outcomes data associated with the assigned portfolio. Coordinate Customer Experience Center and Service Center visits as appropriate. Participate with inventory or clinical surveys where applicable. Utilize clinical outcomes tools like IPIP to support customer clinical initiatives.
- Ensure post sales customer satisfaction and maximize perceived ROI: Maintain customer profiles as a matter of routine. Provide product training and follow-up to ensure customers are satisfied and realizing the intended benefits of the partnership with Hillrom.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge: Stay abreast of current healthcare trends and technology
- At least 3 years of experience selling products in the healthcare field; capital/durable medical equipment solutions selling preferred or 3 years of Hospital leadership experience to include managing staff, managing budgets, and presenting innovative ideas to executive level healthcare stakeholders
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Employer’s Job# 78141462
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..