Sr. Training Specialist - FLEX
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73099
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Software Enterprise Deployment and Integration team is the team that delivers solutions to the public safety sector. We are committed to providing technology and tools which will allow customers to focus on their mission, and enable them to respond faster with smarter and safer decisions. We deploy and support products such as Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management Systems, Jail Management Systems and Mobile Data Computing, among other offerings.Job Description
- This position is open to all U.S. States remotely.
- Will be responsible for teaching and instructing agency customers/end users and staff on the use and operating methods of complex software products and services.
- Requires extensive travel more than 90% to customer site locations
- Conducting on-site training for Motorola Spillman software and designated third party software
- Presents training using a variety of classroom training methods, including lecture, PowerPoint, flip charts, on-line projection, etc.
- Completing department required reports within set standards
- Manage communication with customer contact(s) related to the training schedule
- Coordinating customer (agency) information between trainers Operates under supervision from the Customer Education Manager.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- A year or more of experience working with Motorola Flex Product is required
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Experience with Motorola Flex Administration – Preferred
- High School Degree or equivalent
Travel RequirementsOver 75%Relocation ProvidedDomestic*Position Type*Experienced*Referral Payment Plan*No
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, color, creed, marital status, age, religion, s ex, national origin, citizenship, s exual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.