House Supervisor (RN)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Job Description Overview
Oakwood Springs is a 72 -bed behavioral hospital located near Oklahoma City. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Oakwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives.
The Oakwood Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Oversees the entire hospital operation during the time which administration is not present.
- Oversees performance, maintains schedules, and completes education and coaching when necessary.
- Assists DON in conducting department meetings
- Displays a thorough nursing knowledge including assessments, treatment planning, discharge and admission procedures, medication distribution and medical care.
- Deliver quality nursing care to ensure goals of the treatment plan are properly executed
- Must be 21 years of age, Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime
Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred. Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/D Isabled
Springstone, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.