Machine Operator I - Coils
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
MACHINE OPERATOR I – COILS
Business Divisions: Nortek Air Solutions
Time Type: Full Time
Specific Location: Oklahoma City, OK Coil Plant
About Nortek Air Solutions
Established in 1977, Nortek Air Solutions offers the innovation and expertise of the largest group of custom heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) brands in North America for your commercial, industrial, or institutional indoor environment. Air Solutions products are custom engineered to bring you the optimal solutions for maximizing energy efficiency, reducing annual operating costs, improving indoor air quality, and achieving low sound levels. They offer high quality systems in multiple shapes, sizes, and configurations for new construction and renovation or retrofit applications. Air Solutions is affiliated with the following industry-leading brands of HVAC solutions: Governair, Huntair, Mammoth, Temtrol, Venmar CES and Ventrol Air Handling Systems.
Under the direction of the Manager and/or Supervisor of Manufacturing Operations, operates any of the following equipment: fin press, expander press, and hairpin tubing press or to perform leak test, rework, or a variety of assembly operations. Sets up and operates automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation. Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications. Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts which requires the use of protective gear to ensure safety.
Position Key Attributes:
Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results, and can own it in a Performance Driven Culture.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a Teamwork culture.
- Ability to support change as a catalyst for improvement.
- Can thrive in a legacy now culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
- Read and follow written instructions and basic mechanical drawing specifications for equipment operations and changeover requirements.
- Performs work by hand and with fixtures and machines, such as drilling, screwing, and bolting necessary to assembly work, disassembles as required. May perform operations such as sizing copper tubing to coil fin.
Employer’s Job# oPcHdfwF
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.