Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
This role is responsible for directing the Engineering and Technical Services departments in the design and development efforts to the maintenance and production enterprise.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement:
• Recruiting, managing and continuously developing through leadership and collaborative team building to establish a world-class team of Engineering professionals.
• Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
• Establishing and managing the operation budgets to maximize utilization of resources and delivery of products and solution.
• Develops Technical direction for the organization and set the level of standards and compliance to be achieved.
• Ensure that mission requirements are being met with respect to equipage, technology, and reliability by working directly with the Operational groups in the Meta Special Aerospace’s structure.
• Drives technology updates and Research and development of new products and capabilities as part of the IR&D working group.
• Provide oversight and collaborate with engineers and shop supervisors to develop and/or document electrical and mechanical design data.
• Ensure that Technical Services personnel to obtain substantiation of engineering data.
• Coordinate with Inspection Department and FAA representatives to ensure FAA compliance of engineering data.
• Strong organizational leadership skills.
• Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
• Experience in recruiting Engineers and contributors.
• Working experience in software design and developing customer-oriented platforms.
• Strong knowledge of FAA Standers and Requirement’s
• Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.