Universal Vault Specialist I (M - F 8:00 am - 5:30pm)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Req ID: 54365
Areas of Interest: Bank Operations
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Universal Vault Specialist I is primarily responsible for receiving, processing, verifying, imaging, and balancing deposits received from ATM s, Commercial, Consumer, and other financial institution customers utilizing automated systems and high speed equipment. High expectations for accuracy and for paying attention to details to insure proper credit is issued to all customers. Performs end of day duties that generate a report detailing work performed.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Verify, Reconcile, and Balance deposits for commercial, ATM, consumer and other financial institution customers. Utilize appropriate correction tickets for out of balance deposits. Meet processing standards and deadlines. Maintain outage limit within teller processing guidelines. All work performed under electronic monitoring
– Image all deposits and balance transactions on document scanners. utilizing appropriate correction tickets for out of balance deposits. Requires strong attention to details. Last step before customer receives credit. Perform end of day duties and print reports
– Provides daily balancing of Inventory; checking strapped currency, loose currency, and coin. Balances by denomination. Secures all currency and coin in the vault at the end of the day
– Prepare and sell funds to appropriate inventories. Perform end of day duties when all processing is completed
– Prepares work area for daily activities; performs daily maintenance on coin machines, high speed currency counter, desk top currency counters, image machine and work stations
– Assist with organizing work to be assigned to proper processing area. Distribute work
– Email Correspondence to internal and external customers regarding deposit information
– Meet all monthly requirements for teller / inventory audit reviews
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
– Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
– Ability to operate a 10-key by touch at a minimum of 8,000 keystrokes per hour
– Strong aptitude for numbers and detail oriented
– Good communication and interpersonal skills including oral and written
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
Please contact with any questions.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 2EDDD348-317A-4
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.