Implementation Technical Analyst - Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Full time – Regular
Type of Hire
a. Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
FIS Image Solutions Service Bureau applications are mission-critical to our clients and it is extremely important that these applications are scalable, stable, available, reliable, secure, and perform well. This position will be responsible for technical, implementation & application integration duties associated with datacenter migrations for the Image Solutions applications running in our Service Bureau environments.
Ideal Skill Set
- 10 + years of experience in an Item processing environment or a similar financial transaction processing operation.
- Experience with Item Processing Software applications such as FIS ImageCentre, DirectLink and NetImage.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops an understanding of client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be configured to meet client needs.
- Completes product workflow documents summarizing all processing requirements and determines key challenges in delivering existing and new services to internal and external clients.
- Gathers and evaluates requirements and specifications for project-related work.
- Form a working relationship with FIS Image Solutions Product Management, Operations, Support and other internal teams.
- Must be able to work with other internal FIS teams such as Core providers, FOS, OLB, Network, Platform, etc. to become successful in this position.
- Develop and maintain internal procedures documentation as required.
- Performs application installations on client devices, both internal and external facing.
- Performs unit, system, backward compatibility and new feature functionality testing for new versions implemented in the Service Bureau environments or as required for migration activity.
- Customizes FIS software through the use of authoring tools to meet individual customer needs – modifies screens and data fields, creates new forms, screens, product sets, tables, etc.
- Throughout the project, provides expertise to answer questions and guide the client, either internal or external, on the use of the system.
- Conducts train the trainer sessions to instruct and train internal customers (employees) or external customers on changes, new systems or new procedures.
- Acts as an on-site, or remote, resource during migration activity, troubleshoot problems as they occur, supports the implementation of new procedures, conducts last-minute training if necessary and provides ongoing support until fully turned over to the applicable Support teams.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires advanced working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand, apply and explain concepts
- Ability to gracefully manage shifting priorities to meet job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Requires high attention to detail
- Requires strong analytical, critical thinking and technical skills
- Ability to translate client requirements to technical specifications and communicate to technical staff
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Experience with networking, operating systems, open systems support and desire to get more involved in application integration.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016, Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Experience with SQL querying and SQL reporting services
- Experience working with Web Applications, IIS and .Net
- Basic and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Will need to become subject matter expert on various systems administration, environment, application, and data flow.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
An advanced professional role having broad expertise or unique knowledge. Uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters. Works independently on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Expected to be primary mentor for others on staff and is a role model for the rest of the team. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to provide communication on issues or complex information to a wide audience based on knowledge. Identifies and provides solutions to complex mapping or interface requirements of unique projects and examines data field conversion requirements. Evaluates and tests all complex processing and interface requirements of unique customization work. Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to the customer. Participates as a senior member in strategic planning and direction. Develops, documents and implements standards, guidelines, direction and education on process/procedures for staff. Assigned to the most highly visible, sensitive and critical projects and may be used in a consulting capacity. Typically requires a minimum of ten plus years implementation and/or conversion experience with a demonstrated ability to handle high project complexity.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.