Computer Systems Analyst/Simulation Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lawton, OK 73503
NATECH is recruiting for a Computer System Analyst Level 1 (CSA 1) to join our Mission Training Center (MTC) team at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. The MTC assists the Army in training soldiers and units in order to enhance readiness. The Fort Sill MTC specializes in supporting the training requirements of the Fires units (both Field Artillery and ADA) based at the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE). This position supports the Simulation Team (SIM Team) in developing and delivering training exercises through the utilization of the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC), CTF-OneSAF, ALOTS systems and other software. This position is an exciting opportunity for talented individuals to contribute to the training of America’s warfighter.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Develop simulation plans in order to support training events and exercises
• Install and configure hardware and software in a TCP/IP network environment on systems running MHelcrosoft Windows and RedHat Linux operating systems.
• Provide SIM technician/operator support during exercises and training events
• Maintain SIM systems and networks to RMF (cyber security) compliance standards.
• Gain and maintain proficiency with current and future versions of simulation operating software and hardware fielded to the Mission Training Complex.
• Support VBS3 Games for Training events
• Perform other duties as assigned to support MTC operations