Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Sill, OK 73503
• Planning and laying out work from blueprints, drawings, and verbal instructions using a variety of trade hand tools, portable power tools, standard measuring devices, and standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work and selecting necessary materials for the work.
• Must adhere to general safety plan, assist in materials handling and equipment usage, and operate general construction equipment on site.
• Perform carpentry work to a level consistent with Glover Standards and set forms for concrete work
• • Minimum of four (4) years experience in carpentry trade; roofing experience is required.
• Must have current driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle report (MVR).
• Must successfully pass pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check.
• Must be able to effectively read, write, and speak the English language.