Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst V
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73008
This role is responsible for providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) level Geospatial Intelligence analysis and support to US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) in a diverse, high op-tempo 24/7 environment. Support will range from standard Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (IPOE) efforts through high priority/short suspense taskings on the fly. Operations are dynamic and cover a wide range of efforts and will require team interaction and coordination of effort while providing direct support to multiple USSOCOM organizations that may be geographically dispersed.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement:
• Collection management, planning and assessments.
• Target development, administration, and automation.
• Analysis and production to develop, refine and execute Indications and Warning (I&W); monitor and report on adversary Operational Readiness & Disposition (OR&D); develop and maintain the Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (IOPE); extract, ingest and manage Geospatial data in order to produce other operational and finished intelligence.
• Joint intelligence planning to support future operations, crisis action, and deliberate planning; global integration with other CCMDs; and engagement with allies, other foreign partners, and the commercial sector.
• Foreign disclosure to facilitate information sharing and partner integration.
• Information technology to support communication, integration, and analysis, to include data visualization, automation, machine learning, and tool development.
• Intelligence coordination, liaison, representation, and advocacy with the interagency and the whole of government.
• Manpower, personnel, financial, and facilities administration.
• Candidate must be willing to deploy to austere world-wide locations.
• Managerial/Leadership experience.
• Advanced GEOINT/IMINT and GIS methodologies and applications.
• All-Source analysis/multi-INT fusion.
• Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
• Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) analysis.
• Counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) analysis.
• Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
• Tradecraft development and training for operational intelligence professionals to include analysts, collection managers, planners, etc. and support to the unique customers.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to rapidly adapt to changing mission parameters and events without notice.
• Subject Matter Expertise of the Intelligence Community (IC) at the national level.
• Subject Matter Expertise of the F3EAD and Intelligence Cycles.
• Subject Matter Expertise of National GEOINT architecture, to include the TCPED process.
• Subject Matter Expertise in and of the political environment within theater, as well as the socio-cultural environment.
• Subject Matter Expertise in advanced spatial data analysis/data manipulation.
• Subject Matter Expertise in combining additional information sources into fused intelligence products.
• Subject Matter Expertise in the creation of extremely detailed analytical products, to include: Pattern of Life (POL), Order of Battle (OB) analysis, Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
• Subject Matter Expertise in computer scripting languages such as Python, Java Script, HTML, R and SAS.
• Subject Matter Expertise with virtual modeling (3-Dimensional virtual modeling/visualization);
• Self-motivated with an ability to interact with multiple entities, to include government customer, other contract level personnel and others.
• Be able to adapt and think on your feet and work both independently as well as in a team environment.
• Thrive in a high operational tempo environment with multiple tasks occurring simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral as well as expert level typing competency.
• Extensive experience in leadership roles and responsibilities.
• Be able to effectively communicate and liaise with senior contractual and governmental leadership.