Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
The BSA Investigator will have a working knowledge of the basic principles of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations, including Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR). The BSA Investigator will be responsible for analyzing transactional activity, investigating red flags, and escalating unusual account behavior which may present increased risk for fraud, identity theft, or other suspicious/illegal activity.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
• Suspicious Activity Monitoring – Investigate reports of potential suspicious activity produced by the bank’s transaction monitoring software, reports, and referrals from other areas of the bank.
• Other duties as assigned.• Retail banking experience is required.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accurate results.
• Ability to quickly learn and manage a new software program.
• Experience and basic working knowledge with the Microsoft Office suite of software.
• Ability to complete assignments with little supervision.
• Working knowledge of bank products, services and transaction types.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Strong grammatical and writing skills.
• A timed writing sample will be required.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers and other business units.
MidFirst and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers- M/F/Disability/Vets
A Drug Free Workplace