Housekeeping Utility - Courtyard Downtown Oklahoma
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
To perform a combination of tasks that maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
1. Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
2. Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests
3. Stock and maintain cleanliness and organization of storage closets
4. Walk all assigned buildings or floors to ensure all are free of linen, trash, or equipment
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
3. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, s ex, age, national origin, religion, s exual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability