Warehouseperson Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Claremore, OK 74017
Role Summary: Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Warehouse person to support Artificial Lift in Claremore, OK. Essential Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- This position is 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pmQualifications/Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of warehouse experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., carry up to 50 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Ability to operate material moving equipment, overhead crane, and/or obtain certification.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic computer skills. Desired Characteristics:
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must understand the position is constant movement while performing the duties and therefore may be on your feet for long periods of timeLocations: Claremore, OK Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Employer’s Job# 1920239
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.