Assistant Restaurant Manager - 504 N. Perkins Road
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Stillwater, OK 74075
Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
• Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
• Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
• Oversee the daily operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
• Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
• Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities, we would like to hear from you:
• Customer focus.
• Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
• Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all levels of the store team.
• Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
• Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
• Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
• Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to enhance performance.
• Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
• Initiate action and achieve goals.
• Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
• Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Retail Management experience.
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have valid Driver License