Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Norman, OK 73019
ECS is seeking a ELearning Specialist to work in our Norman, OK office.
- Integrates learning curriculum for courses and programs onto various learning platforms including e-learning, virtual learning, and web applications using multiple authoring and multimedia tools.
- Partners with Instructional Design Specialists to develop courses that are learner-centered and user-friendly. Applies instructional design principles and adult learning theory in developing content objectives, content analysis and information mapping.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts who provide the knowledge transfer to ensure appropriate course content and learner application.
- Ensures that all learning needs, requirements and established standards are met in regards to the technology platform the curriculum is deployed on.
- Develops the interface that the learner will engage in during training to enhance the user experience and ensure accessibility.
- Works collaboratively with customers and instructional designers to plan, develop, and execute innovative projects that relate to digital learning, such as MOOCs, digital learning platforms, learning analytics, etc.
- Advises designers and customers on the options and best modes of delivery for various types of training.
- Organizes and leads efforts to ensure that learning and development employees remain current with training and development technology, including multi-media training delivery systems.
- Ability to communicate in writing in a succinct and organized manner; producing written materials, taking into account proper audience, content, format, and grammar.
- Ability to develop instructional content compliant with Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and Section 508 Accessibility requirements.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices in adult learning theory, instructional technology, instructional theory and practice.
- Skill using authoring tools to plan and develop learning content (including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Connect Pro, Photoshop, Articulate, Captivate, and video editing software).
- Ability to coordinate with managers and employees to develop and implement training materials.
- Ability to develop effective digital and eLearning courses using established design methodologies and various learning technologies.
- Organizational Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Employer’s Job# 5514
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.